Transfers between the day and evening divisions and between the full-time and part-time programs may be permitted after the first year upon petition to the Associate Dean for Students. Students should file these petitions as soon as possible before the semester in which the transfer is sought. The Associate Dean for Students will advise students of residency requirement consequences and possible financial aid adjustments resulting from the transfer.