Spring 2024 Registration
The Spring 2024 schedule shows the CRNs (Course Reference Numbers) for all courses where registration can be performed through Banner.
Use this schedule to plan for your Spring 2024 Priority Registration. Click the following link for instructions and dates for Spring 2024 Priority Registration: Spring 2024 Priority Registration (PDF). The dates for Spring 2024 Priority Registration are available in this chart format (PDF).
Students who are in the Integrated Programs – ITP and ITAP – should review the updated Fall 2023 and Spring 2024 schedules for ITP and ITAP (PDF).
Waiting Lists for Selected Law School Courses
We maintain online waiting lists for certain courses during the Add/Drop period which will occur from Monday, January 8 (opens at 12:00 PM) to Friday, January 19 (closes at 12:59 PM). Please refer to “Waiting Lists for Law School Courses” (PDF) for further information on how the waiting list process will work and which courses have waiting lists.
As you review the detailed course descriptions, please note that the Temple Law School course numbering system provides some information that will be helpful in your course selection process.
- 0700 to 0799 = experiential courses offered in Philadelphia
- 0800 to 1100 = writing seminars offered in Philadelphia (0900 to 0902 are Guided Research)
- 0400 to 0699, and 5000 or higher = other courses offered in Philadelphia
Some course numbers begin with a letter, indicating as follows:
- J = offered in the Spring in Japan program
- R = offered in the Summer in Rome program
- W = offered in Washington, DC
- G = offered in an LLM program
Course schedules from past academic years are also available. To view these schedules, select the semester from the “Past Semesters” dropdown at the top of the Course Schedules page.