Thank you for your interest in recruiting Temple Law students and graduates.
Temple Law students represent an outstanding opportunity for employers and their clients; they are smart, well-prepared, and professional, with strong collaborative skills and an unparalleled work ethic.
We welcome you to post jobs for alumni or current students through our Career Planning Manager (CPM)/12Twenty system at https://law-temple.12twenty.com/hire. You have the flexibility to manage your job listings through the CPM where you can:
- Select preferred application method (including collecting online in the CPM)
- Manage application timeframes/deadlines
- Update listings
To post a job in the CPM:
- Log into the CPM, then click on “Post a Job” on the home page and provide the requested information. You can review complete instructions here.
- Job postings should include a brief description of the role, required application materials, and preferred method of application receipt (email, online portal, etc.).
- Alternately, please email OCS at email@example.com the details of your job posting, including: a brief description of the position, qualifications of the candidate, the application materials you would like to receive (resume, cover letter, etc.), how you would like to receive the applications (if by email, please include recipient; or web address for online portal); deadline for applicants, and we will post it for you.
Once OCS approves your job posting, it will be available to our community of over 4,000 current students and alumni. You will be able to edit the posting as necessary and can receive and monitor applications through the CPM. Please note that there is never a fee associated with posting a job to our database.
Please note, by posting an employment opportunity, employers are affirming that their employment practices are in compliance with our non-discrimination policy. The Office of Career Services reserves the right to refuse to post a job listing or to remove a job listing without notice.
If you need any assistance with the CPM or have questions about job postings, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.