Trial Advocacy from Temple Law
3LS and Recent Graduates
Enhance your JD and career options with an LL.M. in Trial Advocacy from Temple Law School, home to one of the top trial advocacy programs for more than 20 years. Temple’s curriculum ensures mastery in advocacy skills for trials and for the many cases that resolve outside of the courtroom, giving you the edge at every stage of litigation.
The LL.M. program is ideal for practicing attorneys and recent law school graduates who want to further their advocacy skills and gain knowledge of advanced litigation strategies and techniques. With many courses taught by federal judges and master litigators, Temple’s LL.M. in Trial Advocacy is also an unparalleled opportunity to make valuable connections that will last a lifetime.
- Take classes via distance learning technology from anywhere in the country
- Travel to Philadelphia only for a few “Power Performance” weekends and one “boot camp” week in August
- Classes held one night per week to accommodate busy work schedules
- Learn alongside and from accomplished litigators and judges
- LL.M. credits may fulfill CLE requirements in some states
Special emphasis is placed on advanced evidence law, expert witnesses, and technology in the courtroom. In addition, Temple LL.M. in Trial Advocacy students gain mastery of:
- Case analysis and case theory development
- Persuasive story-telling and communication
- Pre-trial litigation skills
- Essentials of courtroom performance
Don’t miss this opportunity to become a Temple-trained trial lawyer.
Admissions are rolling, but seating is limited.
Complete the form below to be contacted with more information!